Monday, December 12, 2011

Blue Star Interview with ZARA ANGEL, Advocate for Incarnated Angels!






Dear Friends,

Back in 2001, Jai Reed who was then the publisher of The Blue Star Gazette, a metaphysical newspaper created for the Kitsap Peninsula in Washington state, called me on the phone and asked me if I'd be willing to do an interview for her publication.  Very pleased to agree, the meeting was arranged and shortly after we met for the interview. 

One of the reasons Jai wanted to get the interview was because, as she told me, she had been impressed with my ability to get information right and to teach spiritual understandings within readings.  She said she had been to many readers in her day, and she found my work profound.  For this reason, she wanted others to find out about my readings so they could come to me as well so that they too would receive important benefits.


I wish to thank Jai Reed for supporting my work and for her efforts to spread the news about my angel-work...





And, to give you more background about the work I do...from the very beginning, in first becoming a professional Psychic Reader in 1996, I've always specialized in working with Angels.  By this, I mean two things:  

1. The one I work with to get the information I pass on to the people coming to me for readings is Archangel Michael.  

2. As Archangel Michael informed me early on, many of the people coming to me for readings are themselves, Incarnated Angels and I am here to be their Advocate.   

Blessings, ZARA ANGEL  
















"An Angel on Angels"




    by Jai Reed  





Jai Reed
ZARA ANGEL



















A Blue Star Interview

with  ZARA ANGEL  


Originally published in

The Blue Star Gazette in 2001

We met with ZARA on Bainbridge Island and got answers to some fascinating questions on the light and dark side of being an 
Angel Medium...


How did you learn to work with them? 

After twenty years of daily meditation and yoga practice, my higher abilities opened up.  I always loved the angels, but I never thought I would work with them.  I was very surprised when Archangel Michael contacted me to let me know he was working with me.  I was right in the middle of a reading!  I have always felt wonderfully fortunate and blessed.



ZARA ANGEL 425.741.9752
How does having this gift change you life? 

I have always felt completely comfortable with the gift Spirit and the angels have given me.  I know that I was born to do the work I am doing.  The feeling is so strong.  My work is very shamanic.  That is, I work in the physical and spiritual dimensions simultaneously and the angels help me to transmute a portion of the misunderstandings and suffering of others.  As the angels have helped me to develop this ability, I have acquired far more insight and understanding than I ever would have believed possible.  Many things that used to be a mystery to me are now within my knowledge.  My ability to deeply comprehend spirituality and the world around me has increased enormously.  


Angels in the Heavenly Realm
How many types of angels are there?

There are many kinds of angels.  The angels I work with primarily are Archangels.  I also work with seraphims, cherabims, thrones, healing angels and guardian angels.  

The angels I work with most frequently are Archangel Michael and Archangel Gabriel, and with their feminine counterparts, Archii Faith and Archii Hope.  The primary purpose of the angels I work with is to serve Spirit through helping people to love Spirit outside themselves and within themselves.

The angels use my mediumship to teach people to understand themselves, love themselves and forgive themselves and others for honest mistakes from the past.  then, after true forgiveness, people are far more ready to pursue their true spiritual purpose in life.  


Are there angels on earth?  

There are about three hundred thousand Incarnated Angels on earth and many of these Incarnated Angels are attracted to my work.  Often, when I am doing a reading, the angels inform me that the person I am speaking with is actually one of these Incarnated Angels.  



It is very interesting to note that the angels who are now humans usually have no idea that they are really angels, but when they find out they are really angels, it makes many past situations and former mysteries in their lives fall into place.  

This greater understanding often brings these Incarnated Angels enormous relief.  Many angels who are now incarnate as humans need a great deal of encouragement.  The reason for this is these individuals are usually very sensitive and often feel they don't quite belong here and that they just don't quite fit in with other people.  Yet, when they realize they are actually angels, with a purpose to their lives, their emotions are lifted and they feel much better than before.  







How do you know or recognize when an angel has been around to help you? 


Angels can make their presence known in several ways.  Sometimes they manifest as sparks of light that flash once and then quickly dissipate.  They can also commune by making clicking sounds in your home or car--sounds that come in response to your words or thoughts that confirm the last statement made or thought you had.  For those who are clairvoyant, they can also appear visibly in the mind's eye.  




What are the ways the 'dark side' can hurt people?            
Archangel Michael fights against dark forces.  Many people think dark forces do not exist.  Unfortunately, they do exist.  Dark forces are very destructive in whatever way they can be. 


Their principle method of influencing people is to use dark-side devices to cause people to behave and think in ways that are counterproductive to their highest good.  In this way, they try to cause people to be angry and to fight with one another.  The dark forces also influence people to send bad energy to one another.  This can be destructive unless the person attacked is very highly protected and/or gets cleared through angelic help.  (This is where my Readings and Clearings come in.) 







There are demons of various levels.  Some are much worse than others.  All of them try to do harm in whatever way they can. 



 Are there demons on earth?  

Many demons have incarnated as humans.  Some of them know they are demons.  Others do not.  One of the reasons they are in a human body is because Spirit has given them another chance to redeem themselves.  Unfortunately, most of them do not lift themselves out of old patterns and for this reason, they are often very mean and destructive individuals.  


How can I recognize the effects of 'dark-side' on my life?  

The dark forces like to attack, while at the same time convincing the one being attacked that they are the reason they are having a difficult time.  The dark-side tries to cause confusion, upset-ness and frustration.  Sometimes when you have tried for a very long time to create something wonderful in your life such as success with your family, success in business, happy relationships, health, etc., but despite all your efforts, success eludes you, the dark forces may be purposely blocking your success.  

If you have consistently chosen the side of the Light for many years, yet things have gone especially badly for you, chances are you are under a dark-side attack and you would benefit from a good angelic clearing from me.  This will help to offset the attack and help you finally achieve the positive results you are going for.  


How do angels protect us?  




How can we learn to protect ourselves?  


It is important to be willing to call on Spirit and angels for guidance and for protection.  Keeping in contact with Spirit and the angels through regular meditation is the most effective way to do this.  Carrying certain crystals can make it easier for the angels to protect you.  Some of the best crystals for this purpose are black tourmaline within clear quartz, amethyst and turquoise.  


Why do you think there is so much interest in angels?  

The reason angels have become increasingly popular is because the subtle energy around the earth has been shifting towards the positive.  Although extremely negative actions are still taking place on this earth, the positive energy is becoming more prevalent and this is helping many to become aware of the presence of angels.  


As this shift is occurring, many previously ordinary people are becoming intuitive and more people are having psychic experiences of angels.  Others are receiving guidance from the angels without even realizing that the angels are influencing and helping them in many ways.  With all this going on, people are consciously and subconsciously being drawn to angels.  



The best way to learn to work with angels is to love all of the gifts Spirit has given you without exception.  This attitude will bring you into the same vibration as the angels, for the angels are just this appreciative of all of Spirit's gifts.  Then, go ahead and notice the vibrations around you.  You just might be surrounded by beautiful, loving angels.  

The above article was written by Jai Reed, former publisher of 
The Blue Star Gazette  


So this concludes the interview... 


Also read "Handbook For Incarnated Angels, Part 1"

For more information and to schedule a Reading, 

call ZARA 425.741.9752

Love and Blessings! 










Love!      Peace!       Joy!



9 comments:

  1. I believe what you say here. Except for the idea that demons have come here in physical bodies. I believe demons can take over and possess another and/or influence that person for ill or bad purposes. Demons are darkened spirits who dwell here are earth. Add that to disembodied spirits trapped here on earth that lived an evil life and have not moved forward. Anyway, I am an Incarnated angel and would like to connect with you. My work with clients is similar to yours. Would love to talk to you. Call me at: (253)632-7257 cell. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very important to recognize that demons are incarnate here. Many of them are in very high positions--like politicians, heads of huge corporations, church leaders, etc. If it were not for their evil agendas, we would not have wars, and famine would be non-existent. Most of my clients are incarnated angels who have been mentally tortured by the more ordinary incarnated demons who have either tricked them into marrying them, or have otherwise insinuated themselves into their lives. My job is to acknowledge the reality of the mental and emotional torture they have endured and help them discover who they really are, clear their negative programs, and teach them how to live a happy and powerful life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I have been actually looking for some sites that features psychic medium and I stumbled across your blog. Anyway, still glad I came across here. Your article interests me. Will look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Zara,

    Thank you for what you stand for and your devoted time. The more you disturb people, the more you are fulfilling Who you are, a great Master. Why else do you think Earth Angels have came to you? In so doing, you can re-member to All of Us. Take care of yourself too:)
    Servane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Servane. Your kind and supportive words are very well received.

    Love and Blessings, ZARA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Hi, Thank you so much for an awesome info about angels and you completely given a nice info.Regards John Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.. psychic2tarot

    ReplyDelete